Thursday 28 May 2015

Hulme Flumes Little Brother + Umist Manchest0r 2015

This was the 2nd explore on my last day up sunny North with Paul.where i knew i was going to need something a little heavier than my Velbon tripod which fitted nicely inside my rucksack,so entry to a few of the places visited was ballache with tut tripod on the outside of my bag which pissed me off no end with access to places like this..

Anyway now you know that fascinating fact i shall continue.

Hulme Flumes Little Brother it seems is a sewer overflow which outfalls into the River Medlock.Really enjoyed this one as small a place as it is,nice walk along the river to grab the standard shots in Umist on the way back...















No comments:

Post a Comment

T10 2019

 A location once very sought after, only a few had used their5 brains rather than force to get in here, it used to be very secure.. Then alo...